Header Ads

Header ADS

Design MINIMALIST Business Card




This is a Minimalist Business Card. This card contains 300 DPI, Print-Ready, CMYK, Layerd PSD files. All main elements are editable and customizable.

Features: 

Easy Customizable and Editable. 
Business Card Design in 3.75”x2.25” with Bleed Setting (0.25 inch). 
CMYK Color. 
Design in 300 DPI Resolution. 
Print Ready Format. 
Last Version Used-Adobe CS6


Files Included: 

2 PSD Files. 
1 Help File

Stock used from: 

http://all-free-download.com


Support:
If you need any help using the file or need special customizing please feel free to contact with me. 

 I’ll appreciate it very much.
....Thank you

3 comments:

  1. Nice Business card. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for share such a use full information I hunted many sites at finally I got on this blog I will keep touch with this blog. Business Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.